LAND AUCTION DEAL IS LIKE A CAT AND MOUSE GAME
To make a good land auction deal requires certain skill sets that not everyone possesses. Those who do can make a quick return on their investments. It can be like a cat and mouse game to get to that point.
I recall a few years ago, there was a rush to purchase raw lands for very low cost. I was curious and wanted to get in on the deals but I lacked the necessary resources. There were also a lot of scams going around. I know people who had been ripped off from what they thought was an incredible deal.
IT WAS A GAMBLE
There were the occasional fortunate ones who were able to get a great deal and the land they were promised turned out to be beyond what they had in mind. Those were good deals that resulted in profit margins.
One of the problems I faced is not knowing who I could trust. Many of my peers also felt the same way. However, when someone we knew took a risk, received a good deal, and ended up making lots of money we felt a slight tinge of envy.
THE GAMBLE PAYS OFF WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING
In this episode, you'll hear from someone who did just that.
Our guest - Mark Podolsky - learned the system and went on to make enough money whereby he could eventually quit his job and do this work full time.
Here are some of my takeaways:
- Fear Setting Exercise (Tim Ferris’ TED Talk) … what’s the worst thing that can happen and if it does, how will I solve them when they do occur
- Ask myself what am I really afraid of? Use the what statements as well as how statements
- It may be painful up front but the return will be more than worth it.
4 Helpful Tips
- Find that person who is doing what it is you want to do and see how they are doing it in a better way than you.
- Research the information. It’s available at your finger tips.
- Believe that you can do it too.
- Take action.
If you’ll do for the next 3-5 years what other people won’t do, you’ll be able do for the rest of your life what other people can’t do ~ Zig Ziglar
Book: 5 Second Rule with Mel Robbins
Here's one action step we are asking you to take after all you've just read:
Tell two people or more about this podcast. You can also record a FREE 90 seconds or less voice message of a comment or question in the widget provided.
Take a few minutes and leave your feedback below and share this podcast and post with two or three people today.