Overcoming adversities can be challenging.
Not many people are able to overcome adversities. On the contrary, they are more apt to be overcome by it.
It's sometimes hard to tell who is going through times of adversity. Many people do a great job in covering up. They hide it so well.
It has become so much easier to cover up in our current world where technology has never been easier to access. People will show us what they want us to see and tell us what they want us to hear.
It's difficult to know what is real and what is not.
In this episode, you will hear me talk about what I'm doing in overcoming adversities. Every one of us has experienced adversity. Every person you meet is going through, have gone through or will soon be going through some form of adversity. It is one of the certainties of life. It just cannot be escaped.
Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- The hard decision I've made to change the release day of this podcast and why
- Why I hired a coach to help me with one aspect of my business and who it is.
- Why I am writing more often and how I'm doing that
- The decision to focus on Personal Development as a Coach and Consultant
- Why I resumed journaling and how I am doing it
Here's one action step I am asking you to take after all you've just read:
Tell two people or more about this podcast. You can also record a FREE 90 seconds or less voice message of a comment or question in the widget provided.
Take a few minutes and leave your feedback below and share this podcast and post with two or three people today.