Overcoming FEAR can at times be quite challenging. Add to that the desire to build confidence. When we see others operating at their full potential or at capacity, we wonder why that is not true of us. At least, I do.
What you'll discover in this episode is that confidence is not something you wait for, it is something that comes by you simply taking action over and over again.
The more those action steps are taken, the more confidence will be built.
What then about Fear?
Our guest Simon Crowe will help us understand more about the nature of fear and how we should respond to it. The essence of what he says falls in line with the saying, "feel the fear and do it anyway!" That sounds wonderful on the surface but doing it is not as simple as it sounds.
I like this adage that Simon shared: "you can’t solve a problem with the same level of thinking that created it."
Here are some of the take-aways from this episode:
- Accept that fear is going to be there; it's normal to your journey
- Work on creating a "soft landing" for your transition
- Make sure there is a market for your idea
- Make sure your skills are up-to-date
- Work on your mindset ... boost your inner vibrations
- Practice meditation and affirmations
- Listen to motivational and inspirational speakers
- Create new beliefs
These are just a few of the points that Simon shared with us.
Here's one action step we are asking of you:
Tell two people or more about this podcast. Hey, you can record a FREE 90 seconds or less voice message of a comment or question in the widget provided.
Take a few minutes and leave your feedback below and share this podcast and post with two or three people today.