What do you believe about yourself, others, the world, and God? It's important that you are clear on this because your beliefs shape your behavior in both a positive and a negative way.
Have you ever wondered why you feel stuck in your life? If you honestly traced the origin of your feelings you'll find that it stems from your beliefs.
In this episode, we'll explore how these beliefs are formed, the impact they have on your life, and how to debunk and/or dispute them so that they no longer play such a significant role in your life.
What are your beliefs to the following?
- Are you thinking you are inadequate?
- Are you thinking you can’t do "this" and that you're just not cut out for "it?"
- Are you thinking, time is against you?
- Are you thinking "they" are better than you?
- Are you thinking "they" had a jumpstart in life and you didn’t?
- Are you thinking "they" have others to help them and you don't?
- Are you thinking there's too much uncertainty in it?
- Are you thinking the market is too saturated leaving no room for your idea?
- Are you thinking the powers that be in the world tend to be very selective and you're almost always overlooked?
God: / Universe
- Are you thinking He seems to like others but surely not you?
- Are you thinking He seems to help others but not you?
- Are you thinking He has his favorites and you're not one of them?
If your answer was yes in any of the above, your behavior will reflect one of non-productivity and stagnation. You are in paralysis analysis.
What tend to happen is that these beliefs feed into a lack of confidence. You will question almost everything. You probably won’t attempt much if anything at all.
For me, I had to dispute and/or debunk these beliefs in order to take action towards following the song of my heart.
That song is to help people believe they have what it takes to confidently pursue their dream and make a difference in the world.
Here's one action step I am asking you to take after all you've just read:
Tell two people or more about this podcast. You can also record a FREE 90 seconds or less voice message of a comment or question in the widget provided.
Take a few minutes and leave your feedback below and share this podcast and post with two or three people today.